Poverty, illiteracy, homelessness, teen pregnancy, vacant housing and rampant unemployment prevent individuals and families from achieving a decent quality of life and self-sufficiency, particularly in minority and underrepresented communities. Financial education and access to capital are major issues. With the average net-worth of a person of color (black and brown) in America less than $13,000, it is imperative that we create a platform for the development of sustainable and inclusive economic policy, infrastructure, education, capital, access and opportunities in the innovation, entrepreneurship and investment economies.
Facilitate an economic impact platform designed to address poverty and the wealth gap via the efficient use of existing and new knowledge and best practices for innovation, entrepreneurship and investment.
This is accomplished by creating an efficient ecosystem of interconnected experts, firms, research centers, universities, thought leaders, economists, incubators, entrepreneurs, investors and advisors that are presented via Kingonomics large scale conferences, intensive trainings, learning programs, courses, curriculum, assessments and certification.
Only then can we close the wealth gap and create equity and parity for all.
February 26th through 28th, 2016, Kingonomics will convene in Atlanta, GA for its 4th Annual Access To Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Investment Conference. This year’s theme is “The Path To Wealth: Save. Start. Invest” and will focus on the intentional presentation of definitive tools and opportunities that everyone, minorities and under-represented communities in particular can access. Over a three (3) day period, we’ll engage with over 5,000 attendees live-in-person as we take them on an exciting journey of how to effectively create wealth by accessing expert knowledge, saving money, starting a viable business and investing to create individual, corporate and community wealth.
This year, we’re also adding a special two-hour live broadcast on The Impact Network. Founded by Bishop Wayne T. Jackson in Detroit, MI, Impact Network is currently in 45 million plus households via its cable network distribution relationships with Direct TV (ATT), The Dish Network and Charter Communications. We will also stream all of the main conference sessions as well.
The 3 – day experience will include:
Friday, February 26th, 2016
- “The Path To Wealth: Save. Start. Invest” Live Television Special, 8P – 10P
Saturday, February 27th, 2016
- Save. Invest. Start Conference & Breakouts, 10A – 7P
- VIP Reception, 5P – 7P
- Youth Coding & Innovation Challenge Experience (Hackathon), 8A – 11P
- Pastors, Leaders & Influencers’ Innovation & Equity Summit, 1P – 3P
Sunday, February 28th, 2016
- Kingonomics Sunday, 10.45A
- Tickets – Live Broadcast Presentation, FREE
- General Admission – Invest Track, $50
- General Admission – Start Track, $200
- General Admission – College, $25
- Influencer Group – $3,000
- Exhibitor – Startup (2 days), $500
- Exhibitor – Government (2 days), $2,500
- Exhibitor – Corporation (2 days), $3,500
- Sponsorships, $5,000 – $50,000