Welcome to the registration hub for Kingonomics. Although limited and exclusive, registration for Kingonomics is very simple and easy to complete. Please follow the instructions listed below. Make sure you have your credit/debit card available at the time of registration. If you have any questions, please direct your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kingonomics offers several boot camps as apart of the general conference registration. Bootcamps include Start.Up, Grow.Up, Invest.Up and Sprout.Up.
- Start.Up is for new or aspiring entrepreneurs with less than $500K in revenue. Most economically.
- Grow.Up is for growth stage companies with more than $500K in revenue.
- Invest.Up is for accredited investors.
- Sprout.Up is for youth, ages 11-18.
- Pitch.Up is our $50K business investment competition. An application is required. Limited to 100 businesses.
- Connect.Up Networking Event [Hosted by Clyde Anderson of CNN], Win.Up Celebration & After Party [Hosted by Legacy Keepers], Sprout.Up Youth Bootcamp [Keno Foundation] and Autographed Copy of Kingonomics are included with all paid registrations.
Early bird registration: $99 – Start.Up | $199 – Grow.Up | $299 – Invest.Up
Onsite registration: $299 – Start.Up | $399 – Grow.Up | $499 – Invest.Up
- 7am – 9am, Conference Check-In
- 9am – 11am, Kingonomics Opening Session [Open To All]
- 11am – 12pm, Lunch [on your own]
- 12pm – 6pm, Start.Up, Grow.Up, Invest.Up, Sprout.Up Bootcamps [Bootcamps run simultaneously. Select bootcamp of choice at registration.]
- 6pm – 9pm, Connect.Up Networking Event [Hosted by Clyde Anderson, CNN]
- 9pm – 2am, Win.Up Celebration & After-Party [Hosted by Legacy Keepers]
COLLEGE STUDENTS OR RECENT ALUMNI
If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or professional college or university or a recent alumni (2 years or less), you qualify to receive discounted registration options to attend Kingonomics.
[$33 – Start.Up Only. | $66 – Start.Up + Autographed Book | $99 – Start.Up + Autographed Book + Connect.Up + Win.Up]
A limited amount of full and partial scholarships will be given for entrepreneurs to attend Kingonomics. Please complete the scholarship application as expeditiously as possible. Scholarship recipients will be contacted via email by January 7th, 2013.
GUESS PASS | VIP | MEDIA PASSES
If you are a guest of a Kingonomics co-chair, participating expert or member of the media, please secure your guest pass today. You must use your promo code at the time of registration.
Note: Guest passes include entry into conference opening session and selected boot camp only. All guests are required to register to enter facility.
All registrations are final. No refunds will be given. Thank you for your cooperation in this regard.